About Me

My photo
Rotterdam, Zuid Holland, Netherlands
Trouwfotograaf Zwijndrecht Zuid Holland, Portretfotograaf , Product Fotograaf, Zwangerschapsfotograaf. Betaalbare fotoshoots. met eigen studio.

Friday, March 4, 2016

Tattoo Fotoshoot - Rikervp fotograaf Zwijndrecht Zuid Holland


Diamond Gym Thai & Kickboxing Tattoo shoot.

Earlier this past week we did a tattoo foto shoot together with Nathalie Brouwer from www.schminkwithjoy.nl and our model was the ;ovely and super talented - Feride Kirat . we shot on location at

Movie Poster mock-up
Diamond Gym Thai & Kickboxing located at Lindsebenedendijk 151-155 3333 LB in Zwijndrecht.







This was a quick shoot to photograph material for web content on both my web site and as well for Nathalie's web site too and also new material to work with in Photoshop to create some art work.






Nathalie applied the airbrush tattoo work in a very short amount of time and we began shooting around 10:00 am and we were done by 11:45 am. This was a very quick shoot but we got some pretty amazing material to work with. I shot these mainly with my Canon 5D MKII and one small speedlight because I like a little dramatics in my shot and the one canon speedlight always works perfectly for me every time.



with much thanks to Mahmut Kirat at Diamond Gym Thai & Kickboxing for the use of his gym.